Sunday, January 23, 2011

About me: Jordan

I have big dreams and live the good life. At least once every week, i sit down and i reflect on everything that i am thankful for in life, and i set goals i want to meet and things i want to accomplish. Sounds really inspirational huh? But its damn true. The name is Jordan, and along with my dearest friend and partner in crime, the lovely Miss Anna Grace, we are creating this blog with one simple thought in mind: To make it kick as much ass as possible.
 I am currently a Journalism/Communications major at Linn Benton Community College. I am 26, almost 27 and have had one hell of a life. I've had some really good ups, and i have also been to the depths of hell and that experience taught me alot about myself and made me grow up really fast. That was 8 years ago, and with the help of an awesome ladyfriend, an amazing and beautiful daughter, and some of the most kick ass, loyal, and absolutely amazing friends, i have risen to my peak, and i'm just getting started. I am currently part of Alloy Podcast/Productions (www.alloyproductions.com) and co-host of Rip City Podcast (www.ripcitypod.blogspot.com) and I absolutely love my 'effing life. I am one of those dudes that you really just have to hang out with to truly understand. Come do it, i guarantee your in for one wicked ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment